You will learn basic skills to communicate with Deaf and Hard of Hearing people in Auslan on a range of topics that involve simple, everyday language.
VERY LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE!
The community course is easy, fun, informal and relaxed and is delivered face to face.
By the end of Introduction to Auslan, you will be able to:
• Greet others and introduce yourself
• Give and request personal details such as phone numbers and addresses
• Count in Auslan
• Fingerspell in Auslan
• Ask and answer simple questions (using “who”, “what”, “when”, “where”, etc.)
• Communicate practical vocabulary including colours, days of the week and family
• Express agreement and disagreement
• Use visual-gestural communication strategies
• Identify the Deaf Community
• Explain effective ways of communicating with deaf people
all funds raised will be donated to Deaf Rainbow NSW..
Cliff Noble Activity Centre, 24 Suttor St, Alexandria. (Link here...)
Harbour City Bears is proud to list ACON as a community partner
Copyright 2023 Harbour City Bears Inc. (ABN 45 594 846 521) | Privacy statement | All Rights Reserved
© Harbour City Bears Inc